Consumer tastes vary. Dislike of unsightly grease stains is universal.
You don’t have to resort to poly-coated board or fluorocarbon-treated packaging to eliminate visible grease stains. Instead, you can turn to EcoFoodPac's Paperboard. It delivers unique performance characteristics that make it an ideal solution for many retail food and foodservice businesses, including takeout, bakery and frozen food. If you’re looking for a higher level of oil and grease resistance than traditional SBS paperboard can provide, turn to us.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
Oil and Grease Resistance
|Equivalent performance to poly-coated SBS board for many applications in takeout, bakery and frozen food|
Eliminates this key sustainability concern.
|Fully reputable, improving packaging end-of-life options versus
Improved Lead Times
|Since EcoFoodPac Paperboard is not extruded, you can expect improved lead times that compare to lead times of other on machine paperboard grades.|
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
- Frozen Foods
Additional Product Information
- All EcoFoodPac paperboards are certified to the
SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact us for certified fiber availability for this product.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.